PhD Organic Chemistry
Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602, United States
Contact No: +1-8018504786
AREA OF INTEREST:
Pharmaceutical Chemistry (Synthetic Medicinal Chemistry) or Chemical Biology, Organic Chemistry, and Peptide Chemistry
M. Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Drug Research Punjabi University, Patiala
Google Scholar profile:
1. Synthesis of Functionalized Pyrrolines via Microwave-Promoted Iminyl Radical Cyclizations J Singh, GA Nickel, Y Cai, DD Jones, TJ Nelson, JE Small, SL Castle, Organic Letters 23 (10), 3970-3974, 2021.
2. Synthesis and evaluation of 2, 3, 4, 9-tetrahydro-1 H-carbazole derivatives as selective acetylcholinesterase inhibitors: Potential anti-Alzheimer’s agents H Kukreja, R Chugh, J Singh, R Shah, D Singh, N Singh, DS Chopra, ... Indian Journal of Chemistry-Section B (IJC-B) 60 (01), 152-160, 2021.
3. Synthesis of 1-(4-hydroxy-3-methoxyphenyl)-2, 3, 4, 9-tetrahydro-1H-β-carboline-3-carboxylic acid derivatives as mast cell stabilizers K Saini, J Singh, R Shah, J Kaur, D Singh, N Singh, AS Jaggi, DS Chopra, ...Medicinal Chemistry Research 29, 1400-1412, 2020.
4. Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Mast Cell Stabilizers Jatinder Singh, Nirmal Singh, Dhandeep Singh https://www.lap-publishing.com/catalog/details/store/es/book/978-620-2-67344 …, 2020.
5. Impact of Dehydroamino Acids on the Structure and Stability of Incipient 310-Helical Peptides D Joaquin, MA Lee, DW Kastner, J Singh, ST Morrill, G Damstedt, ... The Journal of organic chemistry 85 (3), 1601-1613, 2019.
6. Determining the susceptibility of various alpha, beta-dehydroamino acids to conjugate additions, M Lee, J Singh, G Damstedt, S Castle, ABSTRACTS OF PAPERS OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY 258, 2019.
7. Design, synthesis, and biological evaluation of 2‐substituted‐2, 3, 4,9‐tetrahydrospiro‐β‐carboline‐3‐carboxylic acid derivatives as first-in-class mast cell stabilizers J Singh, R Shah, D Singh, AS Jaggi, N Singh, Archiv der Pharmazie 351 (5), 1800019, 2018.
8. Inundation of asthma target research: Untangling asthma riddles, J Singh, R Shah, D Singh, Pulmonary pharmacology & therapeutics 41, 60-85, 2016.
9. Targeting mast cells: Uncovering prolific therapeutic role in myriad diseases, J Singh, R Shah, D Singh International immunopharmacology 40, 362-384, 2016.
10. Sulfatase inhibitors for recidivist breast cancer treatment: A chemical review R Shah, J Singh, D Singh, AS Jaggi, N Singh European journal of medicinal chemistry 114, 170-190, 2016.